Phone Number: 313-397-9300
Thank you for visiting our site, we hope that you will find your visit as an inspiration to get involved in your community and change the lives of youth.
Our motto to put the U back into life has been the drive of our organization, because so many people have neglected to take care of themselves. It is our goal to be that instrument that pushes a person to their fullest potential.
Project-U-Turn Incorporated is a 501c3 Nonprofit Organization established in 2002.
Our mission is to provide programs and services to the citizens throughout the Metropolitan Detroit area that will enhance their lives and produce positive role models.
Our vision is to provide character education and prevention programs to youth. The vision is to provide low-income housing to families and seniors, offer rehabilitation services to substance abusers, independent living for ex-substance abusers. Develop a family life community center that offers mentoring, GED and college preparation, tutoring, career development, life-skills, and entrepreneurship training. Provide an emergency shelter for neglected, abandoned, and abused children, and open a childcare center, and mentoring for children of prisoners.
Project-U-Turn Inc. P.O. Box 21062 Detroit, MI. 48221 Phone: 313-397-9300 office, 313-397-9302 fax
Copyright © 2012-2014 Project-U-Turn Inc All rights reserved
- MAY Workshop is May 18, 2013 at 10am will be held at The ROAD Church, LTU has no rooms available, sorry for the inconvenience. Final Parent meeting is held at 12 noon following the workshop.
- Our final Parent Meeting will be after the May workshop at The ROAD Church @ 12pm. Parents or Representative is required to attend. Parents please visit www.putinc.wordpress.com for information from our last parent meeting.
- Annual Celebration Dinner is June 13, 2013 at 6:30pm all ticket money is due by June 1st (no exception) please bring what you have to the May workshop
Project: "JEANS 4 TEENS" final collection day is May 18th, please bring to workshop.
- Project-U-Turn is looking for sponsors to bring back an effective Teen Pregnancy Prevention event "Seriously, I Can Wait" in 2013 visit www.seriouslyicanwait.com to learn more.
- The Annual Retreat is June 14-15 at Michigan Adventures, if you are planning to attend all money is due by June 1st.
MAKE A DONATION TODAY